You will be provided
- The most current security and protection of your information.
- A streamlined series of yes/no questions to help identify what information is most relevant to you to populate.
- The ability to update or add to your memoir in real-time.
- An online digital vault that can be accessed and changed by the user at any time.
- Digital storage of your information (up to 5GB).
- An organized PDF document for your confidant to have the direction and information they need when you are not available.
- Email and chat support.
Once the retrieval is successfully completed, we permanently purge the account data after 30 days. We will only preserve the user profile information, confidant information, retrieval information, and data of reminder emails sent to the confidant to maintain a paper trail. The rest of the data will be permanently deleted from our database. The following data will be saved in our system even after account retrieval:
- Original account holder’s name, email address, and phone number
- Confidant details (Name, confidant code, confidant email address, confidant Phone number, confidant’s supporting document)
- Account creation date
- Account closed date
- Retrieval details (Log of retrieval requests submitted in the system)
- Account removal reminder email to the confidant (date, time, subject, and content of the email)
Below is the list of valid documents for retrieval. These documents will be verified by the My Macro Memoir® team before granting full access to the confidant:
- Drivers License
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card